Saturday, July 4, 2009

Eason Chan mini Concert

A switch of environment gave me a new glint on every perspective. At the same time, getting along with my classmates are an ultimate achievement because...oh well is it an achievement cause i said so! ^.^

I'm not going to argue the fact that most people in my class are smaller than me(in terms of age) but we are all equally young and stupid. *bleh*.

I'm not a fan of Eason Chan but my buddies and I went to his mini concert last minute anyway which held in T.A.R. college on the 3rd of July 2009. We "queued up a very very long time" until our legs were almost "broke into pieces". That lunatic host...he was like "helping" Mr.Eason answering questions and took in charge as if the concert was meant open for the damn host.

It was quite "tiring" after the mini concert but i manage to snap a few shots of My.FM Deejay.




Royce from My.FM



Finally i would like to thank a very very special friend from my class for allowing us to enjoy the concert.

4 comments:

  1. Oh yea,just because you said so.haha That poor fella,don't even know how to handle a mini concert and he is SUCKZ!!!!I am super young but not stupid anyway. blek~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. class rep why my hubungan etnik will fail one har har har har har hahahahhaha
    im not mind you are elder than us...since u just look like younger than me hohoho

    ReplyDelete