Friday, July 17, 2009

Ulu Yam waterfall

Yesterday morning(Thursday), half of E1 went to Ulu Yam waterfall for a picnic! we left at 7a.m. and it took us about an hour to reach our destination. Supposedly there were 14 of us agreed to go but Christopher "fang ge zhi" at the last minute but the most important thing is the main character went with us and that's where the fun begins!


So, V.C., Karena and I were the drivers and i have no idea why the heck is V.C. drove so fast! I was trapped in the middle of their car and Karena can't wait to cut into my line. HOHOHOO! I drove slowly because:


1. V.C's car kept spluring out black carbon dioxide and i was driving behind his car with windows wide opened! Jarrod and I wind down the window for some fresh air but apparently wasn't that fresh after all..


2. There were four lives on my hand and i don't dare to risk it. Especially Superstar's life! can't afford to lose it! For others.. never mind lah!


In the end Karena did cut into my line. As her BumbleBee passes by and drove infront of me with her happy face, I'm the one who smiling because the shui yu blocked the smoke!!! HAHAHAA!!!

After approximately 50 minutes of driving, we finally reaches our destination. we paid RM1 for entrance fee but we were quite disappointed because there's no waterfall, only small river. we decided to back of and get refund but the guy who we paid to had disappeared...spooooooooky....

And we continue our journey by driving another 20 minutes. Finally there was this uncle suggested a nicer waterfall as we stop by and ask for direction.


The second waterfall entrance was free of charge, or should i say no one was there. theoretically, we were cheated by the spooooooky man.

We unloaded the food and our belongings to a small pondok. We had our picnic before we head to the water and My Oh My it was so cold!!! we all went into the water except Alwin due to his leg on healing process, so he was the camera man for the day.






We left Ulu Yam around 11a.m.. Luckly we still manage to catch up our English Class. this time i finally catch up with V.C.!!!!

4 comments:

  1. u drive slow then slow la find excuse say my car smooky hahahahhahahaha
    i very suprice on the way back u catch up with me actually loh hohoho

    ReplyDelete
  2. You damn mean lo,never tell me that VC's car spluring out black carbon dioxide,when i cut into the line then regret liao.=( Oh.u blaming on JOLIN now is it???Yi?why got no Bibi Chis punya story??I saw him with us on his blog???? hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete