Friday, July 24, 2009

Ni-As-Ing

After living for 20 years, today is the worst-tess-tess-tessed day of my life.

First was the I.T. mid term exam, i hardly study at all but thanks to someone.

Second, my group and i rush to classroom and prepare for H.E. presentation. i have no idea why i was paranoid when it's my turn to present. i just stood in front of the class, shaking and speechless...that was the worst ever presentation i was conducted...kena rasuk...ITS NOT ME AT ALL!!!

The lecturer asked me to relax and let others to present first...so i take my time and speak slowly although the lecturer was in a hurry...in the end she said overall satisfied...but not to me...ITS NOT ME!!! ITS NOT ME!!! the me that you saw today, ITS NOT ME!!!! luckily the Q&A part had postpone to next week...

Third, i was attack by monkeys!!! yes, MONKEYS...not just one but two of them! One of it actually came near me and try to rob my plastic bag, but i didn't let go either, the next thing i do was shout for help in bahasa melayu...what the hell...went H.E. class until crazy...but then kai xin rescue me from the two ugly monkeys...thanks kai xin...that yau yau only know how to laugh...

and also thanks to those who cheered me up...

3 comments:

  1. hahahahhahahaha monkey
    omg monkey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you attacked by monkey??!??!
    the one with teeth really sharp one??
    xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyor~i also scared monkey climb up to my head lerrr~ XD ...kai xin is our hero =D hehe

    ReplyDelete